Sunday, November 21, 2010

Number 8

I keep getting asked for pictures of Addison....,number 8, so I thought maybe I'd better post a few. This first one is a hospital photo. I'm not sure who she looks like, but she looks familiar.



Elizabeth was the photographer for Addison's first bath. I think she captured the experience pretty well! Addison likes to bathe.




She has blue eyes...not than you can tell. She still sleeps a lot but occasionally wakes up to smile and coo at us.



Look at those cheeks!!!! A friend of ours dubbed these "porta-pillows"! What can I say, she eats well!

Megan, and the other girls, loves to pick out Addison's clothes... Some choices are better than others. She looked cute this day.


Sleeping beauty...



And finally the blessing gown. We postponed the day too long and Addison grew out of the dress my mother made for her. Fortunately, Emily sent us an "extra" one she had bought and not used. It was beautiful. This picture was taken as the rest of the family waited out in the car for us. I knew we wouldn't get a chance to take a picture after church...and we didn't. She cried and screamed for the picture but was quiet for the blessing itself.

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. I'm so happy to finally be able to see more pics of her. Wish we could meet her. We're happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love your blog. Good job! I love the pictures of Baby Addy. Can't wait to see you in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides the screaming face - she looks beautiful. I wish I could have been there. Next time, I won't listen to Kevin :) We miss all 8 of you. And yes, it is possible to miss someone you've never met. Give Addie Kisses.

    ReplyDelete